- Improve website performance
- Lead the digital transformation
- Improve UX from the Admin side
- Implement an advanced fallback option for generic email website messages
- Full redesign as the final step
The biggest challenge on this project is to achieve a gradual transition of all customer-related jobs from physical banks towards online and along the way a completely new design.
- Drupal 9
- Advanced fallback option for generic email website messages
- Complex contact forms
- Feature-rich editing functions for building landing pages
- System for fast cash loan application
- Efficient loading of exchange rate lists
The focus in the design has been on functionality, so now everything can be done in a few steps, without the need to go to one of the branches. We paid a lot of attention to the mobile version of the site.
Equally important goal was to enable the marketing team of Procredit Bank to independently create, interactive/beautiful landing pages with great UX for various marketing activities or just products and services.