Studio Present helped us in the initial implementation of our project. They developed a reliable and efficient data management infrastructure that forms the bedrock of our operations. The team at Studio Present was quick to understand our goals and deliver effective technical solutions while maintaining availability for our queries. (Camille Borrett, EuRepoC)
EuRepoC is a consortium of four independent EU-based research institutions dedicated to evidence-based scientific analysis:
- Heidelberg University - Institute for Political Science
- German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP)
- University of Innsbruck - Institute for Theory and Future of Law
- Cyber Policy Institute
- Publishes up-to-date cyber incident data made accessible by the interactive cyber incident dashboard and various specific trackers
- Provides current information and analysis on cyber incidents and EU cyber policy
- Convenes stakeholder groups with EuRepoC researchers at research- and policy-oriented forums for discussions on cyber conflict issues in Berlin, Innsbruck, Tallinn, and Heidelberg
- Expands the diverse and increasingly European network of independent research organizations which promote interest and expertise in the next generation of cybersecurity researchers, i.e., through specialized educational programs.
- Strapi CMS
- Node JS
- Next JS
The greatest feature of this website is its interactive dashboard. With maps and graphs, it visually displays key insights of cyber attacks that occurred between the two countries. Website visitors can also see cyber actors' profiles and various reports and analyses.