This Denmark-based company needed a partner for its digital transformation to achieve desired goals. Our mission was to create a completely new eCommerce store that is cool, user friendly, integrates seamlessly with 3rd party software, and has a textile product designer.
- New eCommerce store, seamlessly work together with all other software used by the client
- Make a complete synchronization with the company’s existing Microsoft C5 ERP system
- Improve the CX - give customers a wider palette of options, but simplify the ordering process
- Decrease the number of phone calls and persuade customers to make online purchases
- Increase productivity of the client’s team - make the right change in the system to decrease the number of errors and avoid operators performing repetitive administrative tasks
- Become a reliable partner to all the customers
We needed to change the existing eCommerce platform and create a textile product designer and integrate the whole system with Microsoft C5 ERP to neither the clients nor the employees could notice any disruption.
- eCommerce built in Drupal 8 with custom product designer where customers can design their own products
- Proper communication between the ERP system and the website - reduced time in administration - the team’s productivity increased
- An API for third-party resellers developed - other companies are able to sell Storm Textil products and have stock, price and product info in real-time
- Specifically designed and organized product page
- Special product image synchronization feature to reduce admin time and mistakes (direct product image sync from a Windows server)
- Simplified process of online ordering
- Mailchimp newsletter - recipients categorized any various ways to maximize marketing possibilities
An eCommerce store has to follow the customer’s wishes and needs, and that is why our main goal was to integrate a custom product designer in Storm Textile’s eCommerce. Customers now have the option to easily create their unique product with just a few clicks.
Besides that, we made the whole process of online shopping much easier and secure, not just for B2C but for B2B sales too.
- 80% Increased productivity
- 70% Improved transparency in communication with customers - fewer errors
- 85% Reduced manual work