We needed to change the existing eCommerce platform and create a textile product designer and integrate the whole system with Microsoft C5 ERP to neither the clients nor the employees could notice any disruption.
- eCommerce built in Drupal 8 with custom product designer where customers can design their own products
- Proper communication between the ERP system and the website - reduced time in administration - the team’s productivity increased
- An API for third-party resellers developed - other companies are able to sell Storm Textil products and have stock, price and product info in real-time
- Specifically designed and organized product page
- Special product image synchronization feature to reduce admin time and mistakes (direct product image sync from a Windows server)
- Simplified process of online ordering
An eCommerce store has to follow the customer’s wishes and needs, and that is why our main goal was to integrate a custom product designer in Storm Textile’s eCommerce. Customers now have the option to easily create their unique product with just a few clicks. Besides that, we made the whole process of online shopping much easier and secure, not just for B2C but for B2B sales too.
Together with StudioPresent, we were able to successfully complete our product within a year.
Many thanks for the excellent and agile implementation as well as the trusting communication.
Studio Present helped us in the initial implementation of our project. They developed a reliable and efficient data management infrastructure that forms the bedrock of our operations. The team at Studio Present was quick to understand our goals and deliver effective technical solutions while maintaining availability for our queries.