By following our advice and tips, they turned their outdated website and marketing strategy into a successful online story and became leaders in their market.
- Increase average spent time on the website
- Increase daily site visits
- Capture visitor’s attention to make them interested in going through more than 4 pages per visit
- Fast website - speed needed to be better than the average speed of other news and media website
- Create special editorial tools and workflow for the editors
We had to design a completely new strategy of presenting Pannon RTV to its audience. The challenge was to create a website that is faster and more stable than any other media and news portal, filled with interesting and accurate content, in order to turn the visitors into a regular loyal audience.
- Drupal 8 website - based on Thunder distribution
- Paragraphs module for easier and friendlier editorial experience
- Improved UX design
- Specifically designed and organized pages for better UI - Liveblog, Facebook Instant Articles, Focal Point for images, Blazy for image loading
- Stable hosting and constant support - website uptime is more than 99%
Our goal was to form a loyal audience by creating a website that is fast, has great UX, and has cool and up-to-date content.
The results even overcame our most optimistic predictions.
- 210% increase in average visit duration
- 15% decreased bounce rate
- 60% increase in the number of returning visitors
- 8x more daily visits