Our team had to create a complete visual identity for the client and bring its website to life so that 19 EU countries involved in the project could have all the relevant information in one place.
- Create a website that gathers all data about Sustainable Recovery, Reprocessing, and Reuse of Rare-Earth Magnets, in one place
- Create a clear and understandable preview of all the European companies involved in Susmagpro
- Create a nice and easy-to-manage website
In a very short time frame, we had to create a customized website to present a big amount of information, in an easy way for the visitors. Also, we had to develop a special interactive EU-Map, where users could easily find what they are looking for.
- Creation of completely new visual identity
- A special palette of colors created for SUSMAGPRO brand
- Simple user interface so visitors can easily navigate the website
- An interactive map that shows all the companies that work with SUSMAGPRO, and what exactly they do
- Branding - design flyers, posters, roll up and other print materials
The interactive map on the website was created to achieve clear and instant visibility of all the companies that work on SUSMAGPRO.
Designing the logo
Planet Earth stands for home, power, energy, waves and this everything comes in repeating cycles. We used this as inspiration for logo creation. In this case, it was an obvious indication for us that the main symbol should be a circle. A combination of circles represents recovery, reuse, and reprocessing which is the main client slogan.
- 19 EU countries involved in project Susmagpro have all the necessary data in one place
- Clear visibility of Rare-Earth Magnets countries and companies