Our culture is based on a team spirit, great communication, creativity and a desire for progress. We really take care of our developers which means that you will not deal with the same tasks daily. If you have a strong desire for progress, do not hesitate to contact us.
Our offices are located in a newly-built Digital Hive building (Somborski put 33a, Subotica).
Applicants should know:
- the trial period lasts three months, fully compensated
- you would be working in our Subotica offices (work from home is not possible) - all necessary conditions are provided for comfortable work and pleasant environment (kitchen, lounge area, beautiful terrace - peaceful and cozy), we love plants so everything is green
If people around you describe yourself as a person of ambition, responsibility and independence, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
How to apply?
Easy. Just submit an application with your CV. You may also want to send us some of your past projects or code snippets (GitHub or similar).
- write “clean”, well-designed code
- produce detailed specifications
- troubleshoot and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- follow industry best practices
- develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- document the development process, architecture, and standard components
Key requirements for a PHP Developer
- the most important quality we are looking for in a future PHP developer is thoughtfulness in writing code, above all
- minimum of 2 years experience in the field
- knowledge of PHP with OOP, SQL and Git
- knowing frameworks like Symfony, Laravel and Drupal is considered a plus
- working in a Linux environment is also an advantage
- you love what you do and always strive to be better and learn something new
Our doors are always open for those who want to develop and progress, so do not hesitate to write to us!
Even if we currently don't have an open position that you are interested in, send us your CV, and we will contact you as soon as the position opens.
Our areas of expertise:
- Back-end development ( PHP, Git, Simphony...)
- Design and branding (Figma, Adobe programs...)
- IT Project management (YouTrack, Active Collab, Visual Studio Code...)
- Marketing management
- IoT development (NodeJS, GraphQL, MQTT...)
- Developing web solutions in Drupal
- PHP development with OOP, SQL
- Working with PHP frameworks like Symfony
- Working with version control systems such as Git
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Development of enterprise Drupal solutions
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Work closely with front-end developers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional, and intuitive implementation
Front-end developer - Drupal themer
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Creating a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/SCSS practices
- Twig templating
- Creating responsive and adaptive design
Web applications developer
- GraphQL usage
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Working with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
Mobile applications developer
- Building and maintaining excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Working as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications
- Understanding and following React Native best practices
- GraphQL usage
- Implementing clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
IT Project manager
- Leading and cordinating teams
- delegating task and responsibilities
- Great communication skills
- Excellent in time management
- Able to sort priorities
- using tools like, YouTrack, Active Collab, Visual Studio Code, Rocket Chat, Google Suite, Ziteboard, Mirro, Slack, Figma, Proposify, MiniCRM,
- Creating and deploying marketing campaigns and strategies
- Facebook Ads, Google ADS, Google Analytics
- Following, evaluating and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Collecting insights and assess for future campaigns
- Analytical thinking
- Detailed oriented
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Using Figma design tool
- Working in Adobe programs (XD, illustrator, photoshop)
- Working in Sketch
- Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Critical thinker
- Creating prototypes for new product ideas
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Working in C/C++ with RTOS (Real-Time Operating System)
- Working with NodeJS framework
- Usage of GraphQL, MQTT,
- Working with Redis, Influx
- Understanding the customer requirements and designing the solution accordingly with the team
- Designing and implementing full-stack IoT solutions on IoT Platforms
A positive environment, meaningful and honest relationships, great teamwork, and open communication, in addition to working on creative, international projects.
You would be working in modern smart offices, Digital Hive - in Subotica.
We encourage everyone to do their best and motivate them to overcome all the challenges.
Besides a full-time job, we offer private medical insurance, refunds for sports activities, a fully equipped kitchen, refreshments, team buildings, conferences, and much more.
We will be there to respect and support your professional and personal growth.