If you have an eye for details, are experienced in the latest UI/CX trends, and Figma, XD or Sketch, this is the right job for you. You would be working in a challenging environment that encourages your progress, with the opportunity to work on different international projects.
- Design and create wireframes for websites and web applications
- Design graphics UX elements (menus, tabs, and widgets)
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Collaborate closely with project managers and frontend team
- Pay attention to details, and precisely create designs according to clients desires and needs
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, UX and CX
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Constantly follow best UX and CX practices and apply them in everyday work
- 4 + years of experience in the field
- Strong knowledge in design thinking and design principles
- Typography knowledge
- Knowledge of color theories
- Experience in mobile/desktop/web app design
- Experience in working with frontend developers
- Good handover design culture
- Portfolio of the previous projects
- Culture of organizing things
- Ability to think logically
- Developed business thinking
Our doors are always open for those who want to develop and progress, so do not hesitate to write to us!
Even if we currently don't have an open position that you are interested in, send us your CV, and we will contact you as soon as the position opens.
Our areas of expertise:
- Back-end development ( PHP, Git, Simphony...)
- Design and branding (Figma, Adobe programs...)
- IT Project management (YouTrack, Active Collab, Visual Studio Code...)
- Marketing management
- IoT development (NodeJS, GraphQL, MQTT...)
- Developing web solutions in Drupal
- PHP development with OOP, SQL
- Working with PHP frameworks like Symfony
- Working with version control systems such as Git
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Development of enterprise Drupal solutions
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Work closely with front-end developers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional, and intuitive implementation
Front-end developer - Drupal themer
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Creating a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/SCSS practices
- Twig templating
- Creating responsive and adaptive design
Web applications developer
- GraphQL usage
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Working with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
Mobile applications developer
- Building and maintaining excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Working as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications
- Understanding and following React Native best practices
- GraphQL usage
- Implementing clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
IT Project manager
- Leading and cordinating teams
- delegating task and responsibilities
- Great communication skills
- Excellent in time management
- Able to sort priorities
- using tools like, YouTrack, Active Collab, Visual Studio Code, Rocket Chat, Google Suite, Ziteboard, Mirro, Slack, Figma, Proposify, MiniCRM,
- Creating and deploying marketing campaigns and strategies
- Facebook Ads, Google ADS, Google Analytics
- Following, evaluating and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Collecting insights and assess for future campaigns
- Analytical thinking
- Detailed oriented
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Using Figma design tool
- Working in Adobe programs (XD, illustrator, photoshop)
- Working in Sketch
- Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Critical thinker
- Creating prototypes for new product ideas
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Working in C/C++ with RTOS (Real-Time Operating System)
- Working with NodeJS framework
- Usage of GraphQL, MQTT,
- Working with Redis, Influx
- Understanding the customer requirements and designing the solution accordingly with the team
- Designing and implementing full-stack IoT solutions on IoT Platforms
A positive environment, meaningful and honest relationships, great teamwork, and open communication, in addition to working on creative, international projects.
You would be working in modern smart offices, Digital Hive - in Subotica.
We encourage everyone to do their best and motivate them to overcome all the challenges.
Besides a full-time job, we offer private medical insurance, refunds for sports activities, a fully equipped kitchen, refreshments, team buildings, conferences, and much more.
We will be there to respect and support your professional and personal growth.